Wednesday 10 April 2013

I miss you, silly.

Tonight Jacob is sleeping in his very own bedroom. He hasn't done this since August when we moved to the countryside and then back to London and our lives became chaotic and ridiculous and we lived in 2 places in 4 months whilst we house hunted. As a result of the upheaval and the fact that I was drowning in guilt at him not having his own space, he slept with me and his Daddy, in order to make him feel secure and comfortable. And now we are in Australia and he has a lovely little room, with a proper little bed and a cute dinosaur duvet cover and just a WHOLE BEDROOM OF HIS OWN.
And I miss him, I can't sleep. I miss his breath on my face, and the smell of his hair, and his finger up my nostril and even the early morning boot in the ribs.

Waaaahhhh.

*2 hours after this post was written, Jacob was snoozing in our bed. Will try again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment